Adopt a pet!
LOOKING TO FIND THE NEW LOVE OF YOUR LIFE TO WEAR CUTE BANDANAS!?
Here’s a list of some of the many great shelters we donate to in Miami, FL. to get you started, as well as a few thing you should have in mind before making the decision to adopt:
- Adopting a new member of the family can sometimes be expensive, but it will ALWAYS be less then buying it!
- Adoption fees usually include all the basic needs your cutie will absolutely need anyway:
- All age appropriate vaccines
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Microchip and registration
- Amounts will range by shelter. We recommend you to call ahead to not get any surprises
- Puppies (Less than a year old) – $200 / $500
- Dogs from 1 to 4 years old – $100 / $300
- All dogs older than 4 years – $100 / $200
- Kittens less than 4 months old – $80 / $100
- Kittens 4-6 months old – $50 / $100
- Cats 6 months and older – $30 / $100
- What you’ll need to get before picking him or her up:
- Leash and harness or collar (Even though most shelters will provide you with at least a leash and a collar)
- Lots of food!
- One food bowl and one water bowl with the correct size for your new baby
- A tag to hang from their collar with their name and your phone number and or address
- If you want o adopt a kitty or a cat you will also need:
If you can’t adopt a furry baby at the moment but would like to help the shelters you could visit any of the sites below and donate to them directly to them.
Instagram: @JamiesRescueContact: +1-305-409-8442 | email@example.com
MIAMI DADE ANIMAL SERVICES
Location: 3599 NW 79 Avenue, Doral, FL 33122
Location: 16101 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160